Welcome to Joe's Pond Vermont
Black cat missing. Call 563-2058 (Cat is still missing as of 9/19)9/1 - A black cat (some white on the chest) is missing in Cabot in the area of the intersection of Plains Road and Bricketts Crossing Road. This is the intersection where West Shore Road ends. 563-2058. See mapSee the WCAX Interview of 4/14/2014 See the Fox 44 Interview of 03/27/2014
News Items Research contributor: N Thomas Brown
- Missing Bloodhound at Joe's Pond
- A Mystery Bidder Offers $3 Million for 6,000 of Detroit's Worst Homes
- Saudi Arabia's Risky Oil-Price Play
- 'Scrubber' Cost Dispute Heard By Regulator
- An Unusual, Non-Lethal Idea to Deal With Connecticut's Pesky Monk Parakeets
- Rail Trail Update
- Lobstering lures multiple generations of women
- Lobster landings strong, and boat price is too
- City Attorney Says Uber is Breaking the Law in Burlington
- Irene's Silicon Lining: Has wiring Bethel changed it for good?
- Here’s Why Millennials Need to Learn to Love Frozen Food
- North Country Nonprofit Breaks Into The Manufactured-Modular Housing Business
- Windmill Pointe Brewing Company
This web site is privately owned and maintained for the convenience of Joe's Pond Association membership and the communities of Cabot, Danville, and Walden. The intent is to provide easy access to information about our immediate area and the region where we live. We try to present information to appeal to a variety of internet users such as potential renters or property seekers , historians, and vacationers. We also provide a space for local business people to showcase their products and services. Our Events Page includes not only the activities of the Joe's Pond Association, but also community activities. Not all the "local color" is in our autumn trees - you'll find a good deal of that in the "Local News Blog" where news items, photos and comments by local residents are posted on a daily basis, making it the most active page on the site. JPA is not responsible for appearance or content. Any questions should be directed to: firstname.lastname@example.org.
Iceout and Fireworks
Before you leave the site, be sure to visit the Ice-Out Contest Page. The Joe's Pond Ice-Out Contest tickets are available from July until April, providing fun for thousands of people. Proceeds fund a huge free July Fireworks Display each year - an exciting event you won't want to miss. Check the Events Schedule for the exact date as it changes each year.
Note: the pictures are unrelated to the fireworks and iceout contest.