Great Water and Sunset Views Page
Welcome to Joe's Pond Vermont
Great water and sunset views!!
Retreat to this fabulous corner of paradise
- Newly built 3 bedrooms, 1 bath with bathtub, sleeps 8+ (2 queens, 2 sets of bunk beds, sleeper sofa-bed).
- Heated with oil furnace.
- Fully equipped eat-in kitchen with dishwasher, microwave, refrigerator, range and oven.
- Large open family room.
- Great water and sunset views!!
- Deck with gas grill.
- Privately enclosed outdoor shower.
- TV/VCR/DVD (no satellite), stereo.
- Canoe, dock and swim from 40 feet of waterfront property!
- Tennis, basketball and playground adjacent! Golf, hiking, boat rentals, dining nearby!
- No pets.
- Less than an hour to Stowe and Montpelier.
- Ski on local Burke Mountain in the winter or snowmobile on the VAST trail next to the pond.
- Contact owner for weekend, weekly and monthly rates.
- Great location to enjoy many activities or just relax and get away from it all!!
- Winter--located in the heart of the Northeast Kingdom, ski areas nearby. Renowned snowmobiling with direct access to VAST trails, ice fishing and cross country skiing right out your front door!
- Summer--fishing, boating, bicycling, hiking, sun bathing, breath-taking sunsets!!
- Fall--The best foliage New England has to offer--hunting, sightseeing and many nearby attractions!!
- There are lots of local attractions: local artisans, The Cabot Creamery, local places to eat, local general stores--fun to explore!
- Stowe--has incredible restaurants, hiking and biking trails, alpine slides, Ben and Jerry's Ice Cream Factory, gondola rides up Mt. Mansfield, great shopping and is less then an hour away.
- Montpelier--has a couple excellent restaurants, some local craftsmen, nice shopping and a golf course and is less than an hour away.
- St. Johnsbury--has 2 big supermarkets, pizza places, some quaint shops, a golf course and a movie theater and is 20 minutes away.
- Lake Memphremagog (1/2 the lake is in Canada)--has a great restaurant (The Eastside), other restaurants, quaint shops and is a little over an hour away.
- North Conway, New Hampshire--outlets, great restaurants, a train that you can ride through the mountains, quaint shops and is about 1 1/2 hours away.
Email or call Kelli for more information: firstname.lastname@example.org or 302-540-5009.