Welcome to Joe's Pond Vermont
If you have an ice out question, click here.
News Items Research contributor: N Thomas Brown
- Robert Siegel Stepping Down As 'All Things Considered' Host In 2018
- China Moves To Increase Number Of Electric Vehicles On Its Roads
- Amazon’s affordable store brand, AmazonBasics, makes some of the best sheets you can buy for your bed
- What we know so far about the Larry Page-backed 'flying car' coming later this year
- Don't Give Kids Cough Syrup Or Pain Meds That Contain Codeine, FDA Says
- Louisiana's Governor Declares State Of Emergency Over Disappearing Coastline
- What Killed The Malls Of The ’70s & ’80s? Newer, Better Malls, Not Amazon
- MasterCard Testing Chip-And-Fingerprint Payment Verification System
- Giant Iceberg Drawing a Crowd
This web site is privately owned and maintained for the convenience of Joe's Pond Association membership and the communities of Cabot, Danville, and Walden. The intent is to provide easy access to information about our immediate area and the region where we live. We try to present information to appeal to a variety of internet users such as potential renters or property seekers , historians, and vacationers. We also provide a space for local business people to showcase their products and services. Our Events Page includes not only the activities of the Joe's Pond Association, but also community activities. Not all the "local color" is in our autumn trees - you'll find a good deal of that in the "Local News Blog" where news items, photos and comments by local residents are posted on a daily basis, making it the most active page on the site. JPA is not responsible for appearance or content. Any questions should be directed here.
Iceout and Fireworks
Before you leave the site, be sure to visit the Ice-Out Contest Page. The Joe's Pond Ice-Out Contest tickets are available from July until April, providing fun for thousands of people. Proceeds fund a huge free July Fireworks Display each year - an exciting event you won't want to miss. Check the Events Schedule for the exact date as it changes each year.