Welcome to Joe's Pond Vermont
If you have an ice out question, click here.
News Items Research contributor: N Thomas Brown
- Tuesday Marks 20th Anniversary of Maine’s Worst Oil Spill
- The day the moose at Point Woronzof were really wild
- Statins Aren’t the Only Way to Lower Cholesterol
- You Asked: Should I Worry About Wi-Fi Radiation?
- As southern Maine's drought deepens, homeowners with shallow dug wells get desperate
- Millions of Trees are Dying Across the US
- Acidity in atmosphere minimized to preindustrial levels
This web site is privately owned and maintained for the convenience of Joe's Pond Association membership and the communities of Cabot, Danville, and Walden. The intent is to provide easy access to information about our immediate area and the region where we live. We try to present information to appeal to a variety of internet users such as potential renters or property seekers , historians, and vacationers. We also provide a space for local business people to showcase their products and services. Our Events Page includes not only the activities of the Joe's Pond Association, but also community activities. Not all the "local color" is in our autumn trees - you'll find a good deal of that in the "Local News Blog" where news items, photos and comments by local residents are posted on a daily basis, making it the most active page on the site. JPA is not responsible for appearance or content. Any questions should be directed to: firstname.lastname@example.org.
Iceout and Fireworks
Before you leave the site, be sure to visit the Ice-Out Contest Page. The Joe's Pond Ice-Out Contest tickets are available from July until April, providing fun for thousands of people. Proceeds fund a huge free July Fireworks Display each year - an exciting event you won't want to miss. Check the Events Schedule for the exact date as it changes each year.