Welcome to Joe's Pond Vermont
If you have an ice out question, click here.
News Items Research contributor: N Thomas Brown
- Man receives vision-restoring retinal implant
- A Revived General Store Called MKT: Grafton
- Maine Maritime Academy Course Prepares Students to Navigate a Warmer Arctic
- Maine Fishing Industry Weighs Effect of Expansive Ocean Plan
- 8 Vices That Actually Help You Lose Weight
- Weekend service from Denver to Winter Park January through March
- Analyst: FairPoint Buyer Will Expand Broadband, TV Options
This web site is privately owned and maintained for the convenience of Joe's Pond Association membership and the communities of Cabot, Danville, and Walden. The intent is to provide easy access to information about our immediate area and the region where we live. We try to present information to appeal to a variety of internet users such as potential renters or property seekers , historians, and vacationers. We also provide a space for local business people to showcase their products and services. Our Events Page includes not only the activities of the Joe's Pond Association, but also community activities. Not all the "local color" is in our autumn trees - you'll find a good deal of that in the "Local News Blog" where news items, photos and comments by local residents are posted on a daily basis, making it the most active page on the site. JPA is not responsible for appearance or content. Any questions should be directed to: email@example.com.
Iceout and Fireworks
Before you leave the site, be sure to visit the Ice-Out Contest Page. The Joe's Pond Ice-Out Contest tickets are available from July until April, providing fun for thousands of people. Proceeds fund a huge free July Fireworks Display each year - an exciting event you won't want to miss. Check the Events Schedule for the exact date as it changes each year.